Where do I go to make a public comment on a new regulation or federal government program?

Go to https://www.regulations.gov/ to find or comment on rules, adjudications, or documentation from the federal government. Remember, this is only for the Executive Branch (e.g. the agencies, bureaus, and commissions). 

Comments on legislation from Congress should be done by contacting the bill sponsors or the committee reviewing the bill. Keep in mind that most representatives want to hear from their own constituents first instead of those from another state.

Last Updated: Jul 31, 2020  Views: 8

Submit your question or comment here
Your Info
Confirmation Email
Fields marked with * are required.