How can I contact my representative?

You can find your Congressional Representatives at (enter your zip code to see who represents you) and your Senators in Congress at

All Ohio Congress members have local offices. You will probably not speak directly to your representative, but can leave an email message or speak with an aid or office assistant on the phone. 

For the Ohio Legislature, you can enter your address or zip code at Ohio representatives can also be contacted by email or phone. Use the online form (click on email representative on the left side of the person's page) to reach their office. 

Cleveland City Council member information is available at Put in your address to find your ward.

Last Updated: Jul 31, 2020  Views: 8

Submit your question or comment here
Your Info
Confirmation Email
Fields marked with * are required.