Can I apply for a library card online?
You can get a Cleveland Public Library card online one of two ways.
- Through our eCard application
- Your account will be processed manually and notification will be sent to your email address within 2-3 business days.
- You must be 18 and include proof of your eligibility. This can be a photo taken with your phone of your drivers license, water bill, etc.
- You will have access to all of Cleveland Public Library's electronic resources, including ebooks, research databases, and online classes.
- Anyone who lives, works, goes to school, or owns property in the State of Ohio is eligible.
- Through OverDrive
- Your account will be processed immediately and notification will be sent to your mobile phone.
- You must be 13 years old.
- You will have access to OverDrive materials only, until your account is loaded into the Cleveland Public Library database.
- Your mobile phone must be registered within the Cleveland Metropolitan School District
Last Updated: Apr 14, 2020 Views: 461